Dineo Moeketsi Biography, Wiki, Age, Husband, Wedding, Education & Profile
Dineo Moeketsi (born 20 July 1989) is a South African actress, singer, dancer and television presenter. She walked into the spotlight upon hosting the Channel O music magazine show O-Access
Dineo Moeketsi Biography/Profile
|Age||30 years old|
|Popular for||Hosting the Channel O music magazine show O-Access|
Dineo Moeketsi Age
She was born on 20 July 1989 in South Africa, as of 2019, Dineo is aged 30 years old.
Dineo Moeketsi Career
- Aas appeared in many theatre productions including Grease, The Fifth Floor and 66676.
- Starred in the role of Lindiwe in the 10th season of the SABC1 youth drama series Soul City, in 2010.
- Played a cameo role in the SABC1 sitcom City Ses’la.
- Sung backing vocals for the band Flash Republic.
- One of the Top 14 contestants on the M-Net reality competition High School Musical: Spotlight South Africa, in 2008.
Dineo Moeketsi Family
She was born into the family of a popular Radio 200 presenter Kgomotso Moeketsi (aka KG).
Dineo Moeketsi Boyfriend
She rather keeps her relationship and love life private. But her boyfriend is Solo, in 2016 she revealed they have had their love affairs for four (4) years in an interview with DJ Fresh.
Dineo Moeketsi Education
- Studied the National School of the Arts (NSA) in Gauteng.
- Attended The New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music in Greenwich Village, New York City.
- Trained at the National School of the Arts and the New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music in New York.
Dineo Moeketsi Wedding
After getting married in a secret traditional ceremony in May, Dineo and her husband Solo Langa had their white wedding over the weekend.
Dineo Moeketsi Twitter
Hope you caught the repeat of the final episode of #KwakuhleKwethu on @Mzansimagic. In the meantime, here’s the link to the video of that feel good joint from @ThisIsSoloSA #TwoByTwo https://t.co/IW8PbXuOO7 pic.twitter.com/zGqFUr5NSG
— Dineo Langa (@therealdineo) October 27, 2019